Just to be clear, this isn’t a post about sex scandal in Buddhist circles but rather an attempt to talk about sex in Buddhist context. Sex is part of a layman’s life and I believe this discussion can be healthy instead of being taboo. Perhaps more appropriate for […]
- Sex in Bodhi-city – part 1 October 23, 2020
- Spicy sweet cabbage recipe October 21, 2020
- Metta Sutta – Chapter 4 October 21, 2020
- Good speech , Stop complaining October 19, 2020
- Metta Sutta – Chapter 3 October 14, 2020
- Metta Sutta – Chapter 2 October 13, 2020
- Metta Sutta – Chapter 1 October 9, 2020
- Oldest religion in the Universe October 3, 2020
I am just an ordinary guy in Singapore with a passion for Buddhism and I hope to share this passion with the community out there, across the world.
Through diligence, mindfulness, discipline (in precepts), and control of his senses, let the man of wisdom make (unto himself) an island which no flood can overwhelm.