In all the previous posts until now, we have read the first part of Metta Sutta to learn the pre-requisites for success in this practice. One may then wonder, “what is the benefit of this practice?” As promised, we shall take a short break to learn about the […]
- Metta Sutta – Chapter 9 November 24, 2020
- Useful Buddhism – dealing with Disappointment November 23, 2020
- Wrath November 21, 2020
- Metta Sutta – Chapter 8 November 17, 2020
- Bridging enlightenment November 14, 2020
- Sex in Bodhi-city – part 3 November 12, 2020
- Metta Sutta – Chapter 7 November 11, 2020
- No servants and slaves in Buddhism November 4, 2020
I am just an ordinary guy in Singapore with a passion for Buddhism and I hope to share this passion with the community out there, across the world.
Through diligence, mindfulness, discipline (in precepts), and control of his senses, let the man of wisdom make (unto himself) an island which no flood can overwhelm.