Peaceful and calm and wise and skillful, Not proud or demanding in nature. “Karaniya Metta Sutta: The Buddha’s Words on Loving-Kindness” (Sn 1.8), translated from the Pali by The Amaravati Sangha. Access to Insight (BCBS Edition), 2 November 2013, http://www.accesstoinsight.org/tipitaka/kn/snp/snp.1.08.amar.html . You have your rights to behave unreasonably and I have […]
- Metta Sutta – Chapter 9 November 24, 2020
- Useful Buddhism – dealing with Disappointment November 23, 2020
- Wrath November 21, 2020
- Metta Sutta – Chapter 8 November 17, 2020
- Bridging enlightenment November 14, 2020
- Sex in Bodhi-city – part 3 November 12, 2020
- Metta Sutta – Chapter 7 November 11, 2020
- No servants and slaves in Buddhism November 4, 2020
I am just an ordinary guy in Singapore with a passion for Buddhism and I hope to share this passion with the community out there, across the world.
Through diligence, mindfulness, discipline (in precepts), and control of his senses, let the man of wisdom make (unto himself) an island which no flood can overwhelm.