I had this tea for the 1st time when I was on vacation in Hong Kong.
It’s made from watercress and flavoured with honey.
Knowing that the Chinese culture of consuming food with health enhancing property, I did a quick research on what they believe watercress is good for.
Health is a necessity for spiritual practice.
This is watercress. Easy to get in Asia markets.
The benefits are as follows
- It is beneficial for menstruating period as it aids the cleansing of the system
- Beneficial for the general health of our lungs
- prevent phlegm buildup and aid in curing cough
- Beneficial for digestive system and prevents constipation
- strengthen one’s immune system
- Clean the watercress and trim it like the picture above
- Boil it with water for 10 to 15 min
- strain and just drink the tea
- add honey to flavour if desired
Enjoy your new drink!