Sometimes, the faith of others can be won by setting a good example. Master Dafeng was an eminent monk who lived doing the Song dynasty (960–1279) of ancient China. Being a Zen monk, one would assume that his teachings would revolve around meditation. But instead of preaching or […]
- Metta Sutta – Chapter 9 November 24, 2020
- Useful Buddhism – dealing with Disappointment November 23, 2020
- Wrath November 21, 2020
- Metta Sutta – Chapter 8 November 17, 2020
- Bridging enlightenment November 14, 2020
- Sex in Bodhi-city – part 3 November 12, 2020
- Metta Sutta – Chapter 7 November 11, 2020
- No servants and slaves in Buddhism November 4, 2020
I am just an ordinary guy in Singapore with a passion for Buddhism and I hope to share this passion with the community out there, across the world.
Through diligence, mindfulness, discipline (in precepts), and control of his senses, let the man of wisdom make (unto himself) an island which no flood can overwhelm.